Thursday, September 02, 2010

Break

I believe I have decided I do need to take a blogging break. I'm still feeling fuzzy headed from a bad sinus infection and I think I need to spend less time on blogs and Facebook. I am convicted that I waste an awful amount of time.

I mentioned on Facebook a while back that I am finally feeling like writing again, and I can't really get to it when I'm wasting time on the computer. I very much want to get going with some ideas I have for a children's story. I don't know if anything will come of it, that's a scary thought, really. But my son asked for a story a long time ago, and I finally am having some ideas about how to write one for him.

I don't know how long I'll break...a week, two, a month? Long enough for me to get out of the habit of checking the computer every so often throughout the day, I suppose. And long enough to work through the slump I'm struggling through. Need some time in the Word and prayer, too.

See you when I get back.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You'll be missed, but I understand!