Friday, March 30, 2007

Some Blog Posts I've Appreciated This Week

Lisa writes has an excellent post about youth today. May we parents take heed!

Pulpit magazine has an excellent list of 10 things parents should teach their children from Proverbs. I want to begin memorizing some of these verses with our boys.

Rabbit has a very funny guest post by her dog. I laughed so hard because I think “Chloe Whiskers Farkle McSparklepants, Fox Terrier Extraordinaire” and Oliver P. Dog, mini-schnauzer of the Sphinx pose are kindred doggy spirits if ever there were some.

Carla has a thought-provoking post about how to take criticism humbly that really hit home with me today.

A Complete Thought has a great post about the seeker type of marketing of the church that was very thoughtful.

Kim at Lifesong had an excellent post about healing and faith. Highly recommended reading.

No comments: