Sunday, July 20, 2008

Funny

Our dog sleeps. A lot. Wish he'd do it mostly at night, though. He’s getting older and tends to wander around at night and sleep in during the morning these days. Last night was annoying, by the way, since I had to get up at 2 AM and let him out, but that’s not the point of this post.

This morning, Oliver was sleeping soundly on the couch while the kids and I rushed around getting ready for church. (Drew is on the plane on his way home right now!) While the boys and I were eating breakfast, I happened to look over at the couch and started laughing. Boo was sitting next to Oliver, who was not moving more than an eyelash, and petting him with one hand and pointing the TV remote at him and pushing the ‘on’ button with the other.

I guess she figured since it works to turn on the TV, maybe it would help animate her sleepy dog, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny!!

Heather said...

Your blog's been quiet this week. I'm praying it's just summertime business.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Heather. I was just sitting down to write a new post when I saw your nice comment. Yeah, mostly summertime, some blahs, but all is well.

Thanks!