Saturday, July 26, 2008

No Reason, I Just Like the Music



I cannot dance. At all. Not a step. But if I could dance, this is the kind of music I would want to dance to.....

Elle was discussing bucket lists in a recent post (she had not seen the movie, and neither have I, but the idea is to list things you'd like to do before you die....), and asked what we would put on a list were we to make one. I haven't thought through a real list yet, and I know I would have some important things on there if I do think it through, but one fun thing I know would be on there would be to take a dancing class with an extremely patient instructor. Getting Drew to go with me is probably totally wishful thinking, but, it is something I've secretly always wanted to do. If I could get over my insecurity, that is....Big if. Did you ever see the movie, "Shall We Dance?" And I really liked the first season of "Dancing With the Stars," but I was soooooo disappointed that 'Mr. Peterman' didn't win that I haven't watched later seasons. That and the fact that I don't watch much TV at all these days (except for LOST and maybe Monk or Psych, if you must know or are interested) and just hardly ever turn it on in the evening so just haven't bothered watching it anymore. Anyway. That's the kind of dancing I want to learn to do - not to enter the dance contest, just to be able to dance like that would be fun, I think. Enjoy the music. I'll be quiet now.

No comments: