Monday, June 23, 2008

VBS!

VBS starts this week! Tomorrow morning, to be exact. The boys are really excited, and so am I. This is the first year I get to work at VBS at our current church. The boys have attended VBS here in previous years, even when we were members at our old church, but I didn't realize last summer that we'd be members here this year. Have I mentioned how much I love our church and am so thankful we got to join with the believers there? I may have to blog about that soon.....

Until then, blogging may be a little sparse this week. Like it hasn't been for a while now or something. Still working my way through a blog slump. Back to better posting soon, I hope. Please pray for the children who will come this week that those who do not know the Lord will hear the gospel clearly and that those who do know Christ will be strengthened in Him this week. And please pray for the workers that we will show Christ's love to the children and honor our Savior this week.


No comments: