Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blogger Reflection


The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them.

I’ve been given this award by Gojira. Thank you for the kind award, it is nice to hear sometimes that my writing has meant something to someone else. I’ve appreciated your blog, as well. There are many others who I could also mention, but most have already received this award. Pretty much everyone on my blogroll has been an encouragement or impacted me in some way. I’ll just mention two who I’m not sure if they’ve received this award yet or not, but definitely they should: Elle at A Complete Thought and Lisa at Lisa Writes are consistently a blessing to me.

2 comments:

Lisa Hellier said...

Thanks, Rebekah. As you said, it is always an encouragement when your writing affects someone else positively. I am honored for your words of encouragement.

Lisa Spence said...

Thank you, my blog friend! I could say "right back at you!" You have been a source of encouragement and a Godly example to me as well!