Monday, January 18, 2010

Moving Again

Well, since I've posted it on Facebook this morning, I guess I can write about it here, too. Drew got orders to report to Ft. Knox, KY in July, which means we have to move again - this summer. This is not unexpected for us, but still not easy, either. This time in St. Louis has been a real blessing. I am so thankful to God for the friends He has allowed us to make in the very short time we've been here, and I'm even thankful for Facebook which will at least allow me to sort of stay in touch when the time comes to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. Though we've known about it for a little while, we didn't tell anyone until we actually had orders because things change, you know.

It does look like it will be an exciting move, however bittersweet, but it's a little hard to get my mind completely wrapped around it yet. Anyway, that's the news from our front for now.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Moving already? I remember reading about your journey to St. Louis seemingly such a short time ago. Wishing you the best through another transition... Selfishly praying that we won't have to have that same transition ourselves too soon, as our life has taken an unexpected turn this past week.

Laura said...

Wow! It sounds like God has given you peace about it, and I trust He'll give you the grace to make the next stop "Home" too!

Pam said...

Wow, it seems you've barely gotten settled. But sounds exciting too.