Thursday, January 07, 2010

Well, We Took the Plunge

I just found out we are having an "Extreme weather" day again tomorrow. But I have a new Mac to play with. Woo hoo! Bye-bye Microsoft, hello Apple! We were just plain tired of dealing with viruses - especially the latest one which basically destroyed our main computer. My husband says now my computer addiction could be justified as adding more fruit to my diet. Ha, ha. Very funny. I'm sure I'll be letting you know how the learning curve is going, but I must say, as of right now I'm liking it. A lot. It's so much faster!


Oh, and as to the extreme weather.....It's 12 degrees (feels like -7...that's MINUS 7) and dropping at the moment. Weather channel says Saturday's low is expected to be minus 1. Global warming, baby......HA! We're staying indoors and are extremely thankful for central heat. I'm not even complaining about how dry it is, I'm just very thankful to be warm inside.

1 comment:

JDWhipple said...

Once you get the hang of the mac, you will love it and never want that stupid windows machine again. Ive had macs since the first imac and have never had a virus, let alone a problem with my computer or software. They are more expensive, but you get what you pay for - security, ease of use, reliability, etc.