Friday, June 08, 2007

Sharing the Reading

It’s here! The new mattress we braved Tropical Storm Somebody Or Other (okay, I've just given you a demonstration of the little mental deficiency I have in that I can never remember the names of storms – even when they affect me personally) to venture out and buy last Saturday finally arrived today. Hooray! Gone is the 13 ½ year old sagging mattress whose tilt toward the middle and mushy softness has caused me back pain for a few years now. A nice, firm, Simmons Beautyrest has taken its place. Here’s hoping this is all I needed to remedy the back pain!

So, since it is obvious I have nothing serious to blog about today, here are some posts I thought were good to read. Enjoy!

Everyday Mommy has a beautiful answer to a young mom’s questions and concerns that was very encouraging.

This post contained some very funny complete thoughts.

Lisa has a beautiful post about the holy call of being a stay-at-home mommy and training up our kids to be godly young men (and women).

No comments: