Friday, October 19, 2007

Hiatus?

I seem to be taking a blogging break. Must have needed it, I guess. I tried writing a few posts, but I've just been busy with real life this week, and Boo is feeling poorly with fever and up in the night, meaning I'm tired, also, and I'm feeling like I waste too much time on the computer, so the blog hasn't been very high priority the past few days. Maybe I'll just make it an official "hiatus" and try to get back to the blog next week, hopefully. Perhaps then some of the many thoughts I'm ruminating over will mesh into something bloggable.

Oh, and the e-mail that just won't die is apparently making its rounds again if the hits from sitemeter are any indication. Have I mentioned how much I don't like most e-mail forwards? I'm just sayin' is all......

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

I'm on hiatus too...or have been...maybe still...anyway, hope your hiatus is helpful and health-ful, restful and refresh-ful!