Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ugh...

Well, of the four of us at home currently, we're all on antibiotics. Strep has raged it's way through the house. Poor J, the last holdout, succumbed today and is feeling mighty crummy. My husband is on a plane on his way home as I type, and I'm hoping I've Lysoled and cleaned well enough that he won't catch the plague from which we're still recuperating. I'm not sure when I'll get back to the blog. I'm tired. The kids get to sleep on the couch all day when they're sick, but mom gets to keep right on going, sore throat, fever, headache and all, but I think we're beginning to be on the mend finally, and I am praising and thanking God for the innumerable mercies He has shown us this week and for the grace and strength to get done all that had to be. Our covenant God is so very good and His grace and kindness to me is so undeserved. I am extremely grateful, and mindful of what an awesome Savior Jesus really is to afford me such grace and mercy. But, it looks as if the semi-hiatus will need to continue a bit longer. It's been an interesting week.

2 comments:

Lisa Hellier said...

Really ugh, friend. Very sorry to hear that the crud has hit every last one of you. Praying that recovery comes in the morning with all the joy of the Lord!

Heather said...

Oh UGH, indeed! Sending prayers for a cootie-free reunion of the family.

I'm so glad that the joy of the Lord is your strenght through all of this.

Love,
Heather