Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thank You



Kim at Seasons of My Heart graciously awarded me this a few days ago, and I put passing it along on the back burner because it's been a little busy around here. Now my dear friend and college roommate, Heather, has also chosen to pass it to me. Thank you so much, ladies. It is humbling to think about other people reading this blog, and I do hope it is encouraging to others to grow in love for our great Savior, Jesus.

You can read about this award at Management by God.

I'm passing this on to:
*Lisa at Lisa Writes. She's a kindred spirit if I've ever met one. Her love for Christ shines through in her writing.

*Elle at A Complete Thought. Her passion for Christ and His word are so evident from her writing.

*Kim at The Upward Call. Her love for Christ and the things she writes about have often ministered to me, and I am sure many others can say the same.
*Carla at Reflections of the Times. She also exhibits a passion for Christ and for living for Him in the daily walk of life that is so encouraging to read.

*And, lastly, to Heather, I really have to say I'm passing it right back to you! You were on my draft list that I was working on but put on that back burner, and you have really been an encouragement, especially this past year as you've shared so transparently about your trust in our gracious God through it all.

There are two others I had wanted to pass this on to, but they have recently announced that they are closing the blogging chapter of their lives for now. It always feels so sad when a favorite blogger leaves the blogosphere, and I will definitely miss Rabbit at The Hutch and Jules at Everyday Mommy. Ladies, thank you for sharing the snapshots of your lives and faith in Christ that you did through your blogs, you will be missed!

1 comment:

Colloquist said...

Thank you, friend. :)