Friday, February 29, 2008

So, I Wasn't Going To Post About LOST Every Week, But....

.....I’m driving my husband crazy with my “Beckitations”(small and probably unnecessary aside: some of those shows I listed in that post we don't actually watch anymore) so I’ve got to have an outlet somewhere. My only coherent (???) comment after last night’s episode is: “So, is the island Daniel Faraday’s physics doctoral thesis gone bad? Are the LOSTies just ‘rats’ in a big maze?” This season is good again, that’s for sure. (It's just a TV show, Beck.) I’m glad Desmond is okay again, too. I think maybe when Desmond returned to his senses (what else do you call it – was firmly rooted in time again?), perhaps Daniel did also? Still so many questions. I’m just hoping it ends with something I can at least understand.

No comments: