Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just One More Reason I'm So Thankful for My Husband

Drew figured out how to take the memory card out of the camera and get the pictures directly from it and just bypass the problem I was having yesterday. Thank you, Drew! Now, here are some pictures I wanted to share, especially so my Mom and Dad can see them.

Boo brought me these cute little pony tail holders she has and asked me to, "Put these on, please, Mommy." She's been such a baldilocks for so long, this is the first time I've been able to put them in her hair and have them stay at all. I just thought she was so cute. She did, too, and kept looking at herself in the mirror.


She's looking so much older all of a sudden. Sniff.



At the pond on the way to meet her brothers after school.


On the way home from school one afternoon:






My sweet M:



My sweet J:



Roscoe the hyper dog wrapping his leash around a tree:


No comments: