Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blogging Maintenance

I'm doing some maintenance around the blog. That may end up in some posts being republished or taken down for editing. Sorry if this ends up reposting on Google Reader or whatever. If you're reading through one of those kinds of services, you'll probably just want to mark all as read since I'm not planning on writing anything new tonight. I've said before that one reason I have angst about blogging is that the personal nature of the writing makes it hard sometimes not to share more than I probably should, especially about things that are very near to my heart. Every once in a while I go back and look over the blog and re-evaluate. And the more I think about it, the more I'm really thinking I need to use my draft folder more often and not post things right after writing them since it's just about impossible to completely delete things once they have been posted. I'll get the hang of this blogging thing one of these days....

No comments: