Monday, January 28, 2008

Blogging Break

I seem to be taking a blogging break. Let me rephrase that. I seem to be taking a blogging "Publish Post" break. I've written several posts, but haven't felt right about publishing them yet. They still need a little work, I think. And, I have realized that to keep my blog up to date, I end up spending too much time on the computer and not enough time keeping up with the things I need to do during the day.

Anyway, I'm still here, and the family is doing fine. I just haven't had the time, energy, or ideas for posts necessary to keep the blog going daily. I hope to be back soon. Meanwhile, I am in the midst of reading When I Don't Desire God: How to Fight For Joy among other readings.

And now I am off to clean the bathrooms and try to get the house back into order after the weekend. Hopefully back to blogging soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand. I have a folder filled with documents named "draft - something or other" We'll wait. No rush. You're in my Google Reader.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Have fun cleaning the bathroom and getting your home in order!!

I'll miss ya!! Be back SOON!!!

Lisa Spence said...

I read that Piper book not too long ago. I look forward to your insights, as I found it timely and challenging and thought provoking...

Enjoy your break; care for your family and home; but be back soon!