Sunday, June 14, 2009

G'Day, Mate!

Our VBS starts tonight and will run through Thursday night, so I may not get back to the blog before then. We are doing Lifeway's Boomerang Express this year. Please pray that children and their families will be reached with the gospel through this experience, and please pray for the workers to have wisdom, stamina, excitement, enthusiasm and health to show the love of Jesus to the children this week. Evening VBS can be especially tiring - please also pray for Boo. Drew and I are both working in VBS this year, so it will be late nights for her this week.

I have some blog post ideas rattling around in my head that I hope to get to soon. Maybe this week, but I'm not making any commitments to blog with everything else we have going this week.

Have a great week if I don't get back to the blog for the next few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids loved Boomerang Express!!