Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weather Day

This is the first time ever that I've experienced a snow day for church. Bummer. The roads are very icy today and more snow - a lot - is on the way today. I'm going to miss being with my church family today. But we'll make it a nice day with the family and pray together. It's also looking like an excellent chance for the kids to try out the sled hill for the first time later on today, too. Better plan to make lots of hot cocoa! This also gives me more time on my new temporary weight loss program since my stepping out of my comfort zone to do something I haven't since I was in high school will have to be rescheduled along with our Christmas concert which would have been tonight. Looking at the bright side, I get even more time to practice my little solo at home now, and seeing as I haven't been able to eat much since I was asked to sing it earlier this week, looking good on the weight loss front - won't be packing on those Christmas cookie pounds this year.

No comments: