Saturday, April 28, 2007

Freed to Praise

Psalm 117

Praise the LORD, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!
For His merciful kindness is great toward us,
And the truth of the LORD endures forever.

Praise the LORD!

I'm so thankful that I am free to praise the Lord. In washing me with His blood, He has reconciled me to Himself that I may be free to live for His glory. As we prepare our hearts to gather together with other believers tomorrow morning, may we remember that we have been freed to sing His praises. May we not take for granted the incredible privilege we have of approaching the very throne of God in prayer. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Rick Frueh said...

And the truth of the LORD endures forever.

In the midst of a million different deceptions and wrsetings and misrepresentations, God's Truth remains unchanged and powerful and eternal.

Forever, O Lord, thy Word is settled in heaven.