Monday, October 15, 2007

Me and the Munchkins


I don't very often post pictures of myself, but a little strategic child placement helps with the insecurity of those extra pounds I'm trying to lose. :^) Yeah, I know, I've got to get over that. Anyway, this was an attempt to get all of us in a decent picture. It almost worked. M is mid-sneeze, Boo is ready to get down and walk away and J had the sun in his eyes, but I like this picture anyhow. Too bad Drew wasn't home to be in it with us. We'll have to try again when he gets home from his Army stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Great picture--you have such a cute group of young'uns!

Heather said...

I love real pictures of my kids...too posed makes me gag, LOL!

You all look great.

Love,
Heather

Kim said...

You are so cute! What a great picture!!!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a sweet pictures!!!! Your family is adorable!!!

Lisa Spence said...

What a great picture! Thanks so much for sharing!