Monday, October 08, 2007

Music!









I like this CD!


My mom found this CD when looking for some music to use with the Sunday School class that she teaches at her church. When we were talking one day I mentioned how much Boo likes music and how she'll dance when she hears something she likes. Then she told me about this and I said it sounded good. Well, she bought me a copy and it arrived on Saturday. We've been listening to the songs and it is very well done. Even the boys like the songs, which are almost all direct Bible verses put to good music.

And the neat thing is that tonight while we were listening in the car, I found that I was worshiping and singing along. This CD is so much better than some of the kids' music I have for the car which I kind of tolerate because it keeps Boo happy when she's feeling cranky. No, this one I actually like, too!

Thanks, Mom!

No comments: