Saturday, May 17, 2008

Has it Really Been So Long?

I saw this at Lisa's. One of the math questions completely stumped me and apparently a few others that I thought I had correct did, too. I guess I did pay attention in high school, but it's amazing how quickly I'm losing some of this stuff.... then again, high school was a long time ago now - longer than I really like to think. Gasp, nineteen years. How is that possible? Thanks a lot quiz people, I wasn't thinking about that and now I just realized how long it's been. Nineteen years since high school seems unreal!


You paid attention during 86% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

Listen, try TWENTY TWO YEARS! That's not unreal, that's impossble!