Saturday, November 04, 2006

Monk, Tic Tac, and Boo



We have some nicknames for our kids that I'll start using here. The oldest is Monk, because the poor kid is so much like Adrian Monk on the TV show Monk. He tends to get an idea in his mind and fixate on it, just can't let it go. Also, he doesn't like his foods to touch on the plate, though he's not nearly as dysfunctional as the TV character. He also has an innate need to touch things and make them straight - it drives him batty for something he's working on not to be just right. Ah, the life of the perfectionist. I'm sorry, my son, but unfortunately it's in your genes! The middle son is Tic Tac because of his love for those little minty candies. Though he doesn't like the white ones, thank you very much. It also just seems to fit him somehow. The baby is Boo. Don't ask me why, there's no real reason except that I just started calling her that soon after she was born and it just seemed to stick. So, there you have it. This is not the most recent picture, but I'm sure I'll have more recent ones to put up before long. I just wanted one with all the kids together.

No comments: