Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spinning Again

I woke up to the room spinning again today. It's not as severe as last time, but disconcerting, nonetheless. I've also got lots of sinus pressure going on in my head, so I'm thinking this may be due to the weather front coming through. I've had a slight cold, too, so that's not helping. I'll be going in to the doctor this afternoon, and I'm hoping we can determine why I'm getting these fuzzy-headed sinus, spin city episodes. Not fun at all.

Meanwhile, while my physical head is feeling fuzzy, I've got a couple of blog posts rattling around in my brain, too. Hopefully I'll get the vertigo under control enough to be able to organize my thoughts soon.

My mom and dad were already planning to come for a short visit this week, and they'll be here this afternoon. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them, too.

So, with all that going on, if I by some chance don't get back to the blog for a little bit, I haven't left it. I'm just still working out some thoughts, that's all. See you soon.

3 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

Praying the room stops spinning and you feel better soon!

Rick Frueh said...

I just cannot get Dorothy spinning on her bed and landing in OZ. Don't go there, R., those shoes won't match your dress!

Hope you are feeling better!

Rebekah said...

Ha! There's no place like home, there's no place like home.....