Tuesday, January 09, 2007

On the Lighter Side

Go Gators.
Florida: 41 Ohio State:14
Nice.
Okay, I know that in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter one bit that my team won the National Championship last night.
But it was fun to watch! Let me rephrase. It was fun to watch the first quarter and then spend the second quarter dozing on the couch until half-time and wake up every now and then to ask my husband, "What, what did they do?" I went to bed at half time, which was around 10:30pm, because I knew Boo would be up at zero dawn thirty this morning like she has been every morning for the last 2 weeks. But she's sleeping in today, what do you know? Thanks, Boo! Anyway, when D. finally came to bed last night I opened one eye and said, "So, did they do it?" And he said, "Oh, yeah. 41-14." Then I said, "Oh, good. I'm so glad." And promptly fell asleep again.
So, while I wouldn't have lost any sleep whether the Gators won or lost, I'm pretty glad they won. And now, breakfast must still appear on the table shortly, and boys must be gotten ready for school, and I have lots to do around here today. So, I think I'll take a bit of a bloggy break for the rest of today. Unless I just have something I have to say. This is my primary source to vent these days. Note to self: Less public blog venting. That is what the purple notebook is for.
And on that note, there's Boo making her morning wake-up noises.

No comments: