Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just One More Reason I Love My Husband

Okay, there are lots of deep, important and serious reasons I truly love my husband. Here is one more: He reads my mind, and we’re on the same page even when he’s miles away from home.

He came home from his all-expense paid working vacation to Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin with a new CD from Casting Crowns that I had, unbeknownst to him, been looking all over town here to buy and couldn’t find. And, he brought home The Dangerous Book for Boys. I’ve been wanting to get that book for a while now. Both of us are excited about getting the boys excited about being outside and active and doing all kinds of boy things and getting off the computer and Playstation and TV!

So, my husband and I can talk about the things that matter, but we also agree on the fun things. What a great match.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys are loving their copy of The Dangerous Book for Boys!! Every page is met with a loud, "COOL!"

Cindy Swanson said...

Isn't in great when you're so in sync with your spouse? :)

Enjoyed visiting your blog...I love the name!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I so ENJOY visiting your blog!!!

Thanks for sharing your post. We truly are BLESSED to have such amazing men in our lives.

Sunny said...

I hope you enjoy the Casting Crowns CD. Just wanted to say that I'm glad you're my "sis"! :-)

Gojira said...

Hey GIRL,

Just wanted to let you know I is back.

http://gojira-thestompingground.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the book title. I'll have to get one! I don't know who will have more fun though, my son or me!