Thursday, February 01, 2007

Writer's Blah

Feeling the writer's block beginning again....I have a serious post I'm wanting to write, but can't seem to get the thoughts that have been rolling around in my head the past few days to settle out. I need to go read my Bible and pray on it some more, I think.

Also, I had a great post about something I'm dealing with one of my kids about, but took it down, too. I started thinking about how I would feel if all my dirty laundry had been aired by my mom when I was growing up. I wouldn't have liked it a bit. So, I'm rethinking how much I wanted to say, and it's probably going into the blogging netherworld of the delete button. So, for this moment, that's all I've got. Must go be about the business of real life now. I'll get back to the blog as time permits.

No comments: