Friday, February 23, 2007

Here We Go Again...

Well, baby and oldest son were up with the you-know-what last night, and my stomach is feeling not so good this morning. At least this bug seems to be pretty quick - J is already saying he's feeling some better, and baby has had no more incidents after that first one. The goal for today: just get through it!

And I had a post up last night that I'm thinking might need some more editing, so that's why it's gone. It may go to my private journal, so I don't know if I'll put it back up today. I seem to be going through one of those blogging things where I have a hard time with topics. Must be February.

Will return shortly......

**As you can see, the Thursday post is back. That publish button really is scary, sometimes, and I'm something of a hesitant blogger, I guess, but I think that post needed to be there. Must go attend to the day now.****

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope everyone is feeling much better soon! Praying for you all.

Kim

Elle said...

Yes, do indeed all be well in the Sweet Tea home as soon as possible!